Business Tax Preparation


Let’s Get Started!

Free Tax Consultation.

trustpilot iconforbes

You’re in Good Company

We’re the fastest growing tax services provide. Our team of Accountants specialize in working with small and medium size businesses.

Tax Services We Offer

  • service icon

    All 50 States

    Our professional accountants have extensive tax knowledge in all 50 states.

  • service icon

    Consultation Services

    We can help you locate business expenses for your particular industry. Don’t lose out on tax deductions you deserve.

  • service icon


    Don’t wait till tax season to know how much you owe, we can help you determine your tax obligation prior to the end of the year.

  • service icon


    Our services include free consultation on how to maximize your deductions before the year ends. Take control of your taxes and make them work for you.

  • service icon

    1099 Reporting

    Have vendors that need 1099's? Don’t worry we are here to help. Our proprietary system will notify you when it is time to do your 1099 reporting.

  • service icon


    We make sure your company is in good standing across all government agencies.

Why BusinessRocket

  • Hassle Free
    Hassle Free
  • Lifetime Customer Service
    Lifetime Customer Service
  • Transparent Pricing
    Transparent Pricing

Does my C-Corporation need to file Federal Taxes?

Yes. The IRS considers the C-Corporation as a taxable entity separate from its owners. C-Corporations report corporate income with IRS Form 1120. C-Corporations are subject to “double taxation” as profits are taxed first at the corporate level and then again when distributions are paid to shareholders.

Does my S-Corporation need to file Federal Taxes?

No. While the S-Corporation is not taxed at the corporate level, S-Corporations must report income to the IRS using Form 1120S. S-Corporations issue a Form K-1 to shareholders indicating their individual earnings which are then reported on the shareholders individual tax returns.